My Design Teams

Saturday 25 June 2011

Something Old, Something New!

Hello there campers! Hope you're well.

Well, its Saturday and that means another fab challenge from Sweet Stampin, and this week its the turn of my team....Team Abi...woo hoo! The theme this week is Something Old, Something New....you just need to use something old on your card and something new on your card...simple! Take a peek at the Sweet Stampin Challenge blog and all Team Abi DT blogs to see some wonderful cards!

As its still June, we're still joined by the fab Prairie Fairy as our monthly sponsor......


...and this week we're joined by the fab Bugaboo Stamps as our weekly sponsor....check out the Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog to see the prizes that are up for grabs!

Here is my card....


We were lucky enough to be given some digi stamps from Bugaboo this week and I picked this gorgeous frame to feature on my card. I'd like to count the digi image as my something new.....but the "thinking of you" stamp is also new! I wanted to keep the card simple to show off the frame, so I opted for a blue colour theme with just two papers and some ribbon. The gorgeous blue and bronze swirly paper is my something old....I've had this paper for ages and I love it! I've used it very sparingly and this is my last piece! I've had it so long that I'm not sure where it came from!!

Right, thats all for today...this post is a little bit of a cheat really as I'm actually on Brownie Pack Holiday this weekend and have scheduled this post to appear! We're at a fab activity centre for the weekend, so keep your fingers crossed that the weather is ok!!

Thanks for popping by today and I look forward to visiting your blogs!
Wedgie xxx

2 comments:

An Occasional Genius said...

Hiya hon, hope you had a fun weekend!!! Gorgeous card, just my cup of tea! There's sure to be another wonderful paper out there somewhere just for you to stroke , I mean use!! xxx

Fiona said...

fab card Rachel...great layout and you have used that image well!!

Fi
x