My Design Teams

Saturday 18 June 2011

Things with Wings!

Hello everyone...Happy Saturday!

Well here we are again with another fab challenge from Sweet Stampin....I can't believe how quickly time is speeding by at the moment! Thank you to everyone who joined in the food glourious food challenge last week, there were lots of really fab cards! This week it's the turn of Fi's Team to create some gorgeous cards to inspire you, and the challenge this week is "Things with Wings"...take a peek at the Sweet Stampin blog to see all the wonderful DT cards and if you've got the time pop by their blogs too!

We're still joined by the totally fab Prairie Frairy as our monthly sponsor in June.


And this week's sponsor is the wonderful Pollycraft, home of fab digi stamps and more......check out the SS challenge blog to see the fab prizes on offer!

Here is my card for the challenge....


I've used a fab Lenny digi image and one of my favourite sentiments at the moment! I wanted a fun, bold Birthday card and I think this fits the bill quite nicely!

I've got a friend visiting me today and my sister popping by tomorrow...so I'm a bit of a busy bee this weekend. Hopefully Lorna and I will get some crafting done tomorrow though! Check back later in the weekend to see what we made!

Now, don't forget to pop by the Sweet Stampin Challenge blog and I hope you join in the fun this week....I'm looking forward to stopping by your blogs and seeing your lovely creations!

Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

3 comments:

Fleur said...

Such a cute card.
HUGZ Fleur xXx

An Occasional Genius said...

Oh he's so cute hon, love the spots & stripes combo. Enjoy your busy weekend xxx

Vicky said...

Oh what a cutie sweetie..I love it hun..!

have a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx