I can't tell you how much awards like this mean to me, however silly it may seem. I love crafting and enjoy what I do, but to have a peer (an uber talented one!) pass on an award is the cherry on top of the cake! Sharon's cards are just gorgeous and I love stopping by her blog each week to see what she's been up to. Thank you Sharon for sharing this with me....a great way to finish my crafting year!
Now the rules in accepting this blog award are to tell 8 things about me that you probably don't know and then pass along the award to 8 other bloggers that I think are fantastic! That'll be tough because there are so many out there!
- My nickname "Wedgie" came from my brother-in-law Jim...he's been calling me it for years!
- My real name is Rachel, but I answer to either name!
- I've been making cards now for 6 or 7 years now, but I never thought I was creative when I was younger!
- Although pink and purple are my favourite colours now I was a real tom boy when I was younger!
- I'm a finger nail nibbler...I can't help it!!
- My sister is called Lorna and I'm so pleased that she is dabbling in the crafting world...although papercrafting isn't her thing!
- I love coffee...you can't beat a good cup of coffee.I also drink a lot of green tea!
- I love hosting tea parties with Lorna, we invite our friends Becca, Sheree & Anika over and feed them cake!
Now for the difficult bit....here are the 8 fab bloggers I'm passing this lovely award onto:
- Thank and link back to the person who sent this to you.
- Share 8 things about yourself
- Pass this award on to 8 bloggers
- Contact those bloggers and tell them you sent them this award.
Thank you again Sharon for this fab award, you really made me smile!