My Design Teams

Wednesday 1 June 2011

My very exciting news!

Hello everyone, another late post and no card! Whats happening here I hear you say!

Well I just wanted to share some very, very exciting news with you all....I'm so proud to tell you that I have been asked to join the Sweet Stampin Design Team - woo hoo! I've even got a badge to prove it...hee, hee!
I'm really looking forward to working with this bunch of very talented ladies and I'd like to say a huge thank you to Abi and Fi for having me on board with them. As some of you may know I've wanted to be part of a DT for quite a while now, earlier this year a very talented crafter told me to keep going, keep making my cards and one day I'd get there....well she was right (thanks for the inspiration Faye!).

Whats more I'm just one of the new team members and to celebrate the blog has a fab new look and there is some fab blog candy up for grabs.....pop by and take a peek!


Thanks for stopping by today.
Wedgie xxx

5 comments:

Faye said...

:) xxx

Unknown said...

Hey congrats on your new DT too :) Looking forward to working with you. Hugs xxx

Arlana 11426 said...

woohoo how exciting. Your are doing great on your cards. Keep up the good work.

An Occasional Genius said...

Hey,we're so glad you're on board hon xxx

Genevieve said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Well deserved Wedgie x