My Design Teams

Monday 6 June 2011

White on White with some tails!

Evening All, hope you're all keeping well and had a lovely weekend.

Anyway, I have a little card for you this evening...yes, I seem to be obsessed with my mini 4x4 cards at the moment!


I've created this mini card for the "White on white" challenge over at Allsorts this week...they want to see white backgrounds with a coloured image. I decided to add a little faux stitching to the background and a mini doily (I can't spell that!!) for extra detail. The cute little fish are for the "something with tails" challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week...aren't they fab? This is a fab Pink Petticoat stamp that I got free with a craft magazine recently! I've added some sparkle to the fish and the hearts using my stickles.

Pop over to both blogs to see all the gorgeous DT cards there - they're fab!

I also wanted to share my recently bakes with you...I helped Becca and Jim celebrate their Birthdays this weekend (it was a very busy weekend!) and decided to practice my cake making on them!

Here is Becca's cow cake...

I messed up the icing on the cake and had to raid my craft stash for ribbon to hide it!!

And here is Jim's I-Pod cake...
I was really pleased with this one...I finally managed to get the icing right!

Right, I'm off to bed...I'm exhausted and its only Monday!!
Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

8 comments:

Unknown said...

O how cute, got this stamp, still not used it yet ... and your cakes are gorgeous and look so yummy :) Hugs xxx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Great card for our challenge love the CAS style.....

Thanks for joining in our all white challenge this week at Allsorts

Emma xxx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card hun...and I love the yummy cakes too..they look soooooooo delish sweetie!

hugs Vicky xx

Debs said...

Super card - such a fun image.
The cakes look scrummy too!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Louise said...

Gorgeous card love the white on white and your cute image, the cakes look pretty good also yummy,thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week.
Louise xx

Donna said...

Super sweet card Rach and just perfect for our 'things with tails' challenge this week,these lil birds are so cute and your CAS design is fab! Fabby cakes too hun...thanks for joining in the fun with us at Cupcake :) Donna x

Faye said...

Oh Wedgie, your cakes are as fantastic as your cards! Love the cute little white card and the cakes are such fun. I can almost taste them! Thanks also for joining us at Cupcake again, it's lovely to see you there. xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Wedgie! What a fab card! Love it!! And your cakes! WOW!! They look fantastic! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs & Sunshine!/Sari