My Design Teams

Saturday 31 January 2015

I Love.....Chocolate!

Hello there,

Happy Saturday...I hope you are keeping well and have had a good week.

Can you believe that its the end of January already?? It looks like 2015 might fly by as quickly as 2014 did! With Valentines Day just around the corner the ladies at Sweet Stampin have decided to get you in the mood with a "love" challenge theme this week!

Now I don't know about you...but I LOVE chocolate....in my humble opinion you can't beat a square or two to cheer you up! With this in mind I decided to feature chocolate on my love themed card....


I've gone for a CAS look, printing my digi stamp directly onto my card blank. The cute chocolate box  image is from Free Dearie Dolls Digi Stamps - when I saw it I knew it would be perfect for this challenge. 

I have coloured my image with my Promarkers, and added a printed sentiment and some faux stitching around the edge.

For more inspiration pop by the Sweet Stampin challenge blog and take a peek at the gorgeous DT cards that have been created this week. While you're there you can find out about our fab sponsor this week....


If you are looking for some more sweet treats, why not pop by my afternoon tea blog and take a peek at the scrummy photos...


Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

6 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ah, that is just so perfect Wedgie! Love the heart shaped choccie box and what a perfect fit for a Valentines/Love celebration. Hugs, Wends x (I'm off to go hunting through the cupboards for some chocolate now, LOL)

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Super image, I totally agree, chocolate never fails to cheer you up.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Debs said...

Super sweet card Wedgie - and yes I agree chocoalte is a 'must' sometimes :o)
Have a wonderful weekend.
Debs xx

Thordis said...

Who doesn't love chocolate? Love this sweet image! Beautiful card.
Hugs xx

mixamatoasties said...

Super idea for a card. Who doesn't love a box of choccies!

Susan x

Paddington fan said...

Love your CAS card Wedgie - outs the focus on that scrummy looking box of choccys! Off to look for some chocolate ... love Jacky x