My Design Teams

Tuesday 13 January 2015

A Little Late Night Crafting!

Well hello there...not sure what has come over me, but I decided at about 9:30pm this evening that I fancied making a card! Nothing elaborate, but something simple and cute to stretch my crafty fingers!

Joe has popped out (I know - who on earth pops out at this time of night??), the cats have taken themselves off to bed and I am sat in my craft room - bliss!

I decided to use some of my new stash, including a new black pen and some lovely stripey paper from a new collection. I teamed these with an oldie but a goodie stamp for this CAS card....


See I told you it was a simple card!

I stamped my image onto my striped paper before carefully cutting it out and mounting it onto my card using 3D sticky pads. I stamped my sentiment and then added the faux stitching with the pen.

I do love CAS cards - perfect for when you get that urge to create something, but know you should be doing something else (in my case right now sleeping!).

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Allsorts - new & cute (the paper and pen)
Top Tip Tuesday - Keep it Simple

Pop by these lovely challenge blogs to see the fab DT cards that have been created for their challenges!

Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

4 comments:

brenda said...

Such a very pretty card and a perfect CAS example Rachel. Thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Sammy said...

Awwww, what a cutie! It may be simple (to you, I find CAS soooo difficult!), but it's perfect. :-) x

Mervi said...

Thanks for sharing this cutie at my "new and cute" theme over at Allsorts, good luck;-))m

Sue U said...

Love this fun card and the expression on the tigers face is priceless!! Thank you for joining in with our Keep It Simple Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday
Hugs
Sue xx