My Design Teams

Monday 12 March 2012

Going Dotty...for Hot Cross Buns!

Hello campers!

Hope you're well this evening and had a fab weekend. Mine was brilliant - I had the cake decorating exhibtion with Rafina (where I learnt a lot) and the pamper day with Becca (where I relaxed a lot!).

This week Cupcake Craft Challenge has a fab challenge for us....they want us to "go dotty!"...lots and lots of spots please! Pop by the Cupcake blog to see all the gorgeous DT cards.

I decided I wanted a fresh zingy card this evening, so I used this fab colour combo of purple, lime green and sky blue....soooo pretty! I added a stand full of cupcakes and a scrumptious sentiment!

Now I really wish you could smell my flat this evening...it smells truely scrumptious! I've tried my hand at baking Hot Cross Buns tonight....and I have to say that I am really pleased with the end results...not only do they smell amazing and look like Hot Cross Buns...they also taste pretty good too (even if I do say so myself!!).


I believe that some lovely ladies have been popping by and leaving me some really nice comments.....I will be popping by your blogs this week to investigate further, but just wanted to say a HUGE thank you!

Thanks for popping by this evening,
Wedgie xxx

4 comments:

Fiona said...

ooh lovely card...love those cupcakes!! fabby buns too.

Fi
x

Brodders said...

Fab dotty card Wedgie :)Thanks for joining us the week over at Cupcake Crafts and good luck - Jane x

Colette said...

Wow!! I lurrve hot cross buns. I bought some yesterday, bet yours taste heaps better. Your card is fab, love the colours! :) x Colette x

Unknown said...

Fab card and Scrummy hot cross buns ...well done Hugs elaine