My Design Teams

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Its time for tea!

Evening Folks!

I've just realised that I haven't changed my clock in my kitchen....how did I realise?? When my boyfriend called to ask where I was and that dinner was ready! Whoops! Here I was merrily crafting away!!

Anyway, I've been given an extra half an hour so I thought I'd post my handy-work quickly (I still haven't changed the clock!!).

Anyway, my fellow Sweet Stampin DT member Tracey left me message to say I should pop by the CES challenge blog this week because they have a fab challenge that is right up my street....and boy was she right!! Its a photo inspiration challenge....


Isn't that cute?? Loads of things to inspire us...so I rummaged through my many teacup/cupcake stamps and decided to make an afternoon tea inspired card! Papertake Weekly Challenge have a fab sketch for us to use this week and Passion for Promarkers wanted to see us using ribbon and buttons on our projects. Soooooo....here you go:


You can't really see the papers in the background....but one of them has more afternoon tea images on and the other is full of afternoon tea words! Soooo cute! I opted to make my afternoon tea a little regal using some gold pen on my image as well as my Promarkers.

Right, I think I better get going now....I'm really pushing my luck with the time!!

Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

7 comments:

Tracey T said...

Excellent job, Sweetie! Love these teatime stamps and you always put these cards together so beautifully. Tracey xx

Vicky said...

So gorgeous hun...such A pretty card and colours too...

big hugs Vicky xx

Unknown said...

What are you like .....well we forgot to change the clocks on sunday and slept in rather late. Great card Wedgie, love the cupcakes, I also like the shabby Chic one yesterday Hugs Elaine

Michele Roos said...

This is such a wonderful card. I love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Elaine coustley said...

A really lovely card so delicate the colours.x

Maya said...

Such a wonderful card!
Thank you for joining us at PfP,
hugs from Maya

Sharon Caudle said...

Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon