My Design Teams

Tuesday 11 October 2011

A bit of sparkle and bling!

Hello campers, hope you're well today!

Well, I had an amazing start to the week yesterday....my lovely car broke down on the way to work at 7am yesterday morning! I was on the A3 at the time, and luckily managed to pull into a service station...where I waited for 90 minutes to be recovered back to a local garage near my home! I then had to get the train back passed my flat again to work.....my commute took a total of 5 hours from start to finish!!!! It turns out that all I'd done was snap an alternator belt and this was easily fixed by my boyfriend and cost me just £4.50...shame the recovery cost me £78!!! Things can only get better!!!

Anyway, I decided it was time for a little sparkle on my blog and I guess some of the challenge blogs out there felt the need for a little sparkle too (who can blame them!!).

This sparkly little number is for two different challenges....


Isn't she cute and sparkly? I've used pink and blue backing paper, along with some fab sparkly pink paper. I've coloured my image using my Promarkers and I've added a little more sparkle with my yellow Stickle. This card is for the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp - Sparkle and Bling
Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Anything goes as long as it sparkles (my kind of challenge!!)

I've also added a lot of tiny faux stitches to this card, so it would also be perfect for our fab stitches challenge over at Sweet Stampin this week....check out all the gorgeous Team Fi DT cards on our challenge blog!

Thanks for popping by today, hope to see you again soon!
Wedgie xxx

10 comments:

Tracey T said...

A girl can never have too much bling! Love that sparkly pink! Sorry to hear about the car - lucky you, tho' having Joe to fix it for you. Hugs, Tracey x

Faye said...

Oh you can't go wrong with a bit of bling. This is lovely, fabby cute image. Hope your week gets better Hun. xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Wedgie, sorry to hear about your car - the things always break when you need them most don't they! Such a pretty card, love the sparkles and the image is really cute. Sarah

Vicky said...

Such a pretty card hun...and sorry to hear about you car, but pleased it's all better now hunni....

have a super evening....hugs Vicky xx

Diane's Card Designs said...

lovely sweet image! Love the pink and all that glitter.
Diane xx

Dawn said...

Fabulous sparkly card! The glitter is awesome. Hope your week is looking up.

Hugs, Dawn

Francesca said...

Hi
what a brilliant Sparkle Card

thanks for joining us at SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca

downrightcrafty said...

this is one gorgeous sparkly creation and love the color choice, thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week.
hugs Kate xx
ps I have some candy if you are interested :)

Curly said...

OMGosh this is one super sparkly creation, I love the design and layout and fabulous colour theme too, its just perfect for our challenge

Thank You so much for taking part at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: 155 Anything Goes With Sparkle
I hope you join us again next week,

Have a lovely day,
Good luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget :0) x.
SCSC DT

Anonymous said...

Hi Wedgie, what a gorgeous card, we love the bling. Beautful colours and image. Perfect.
Love from,
Rachel and Angela
xx