My Design Teams

Saturday 29 October 2011

Spooky Happenings!

Hello there crafters....Happy Saturday!

I hope you've all had a good week and have a lovely weekend planned. I have spent this week wishing my life away as Lorna and I are hosting a Halloween themed afternoon tea today! We've got Becca, Sheree, Anika, work Becca and Rafina joining us for scrummy Halloween inspired treats and some crafting and I can't wait! Here is a sneak peak of the cakes I have baked for the occassion - these are black forest cupcakes with an orange and cream coloured frosting....

I'll be back tomorrow with some photos for you!

So the theme this week over at Sweet Stampin is "Anything Goes".....so loads of scope to get creative and share your cards with us! What are you waiting for?? I was given a gorgeous Stampin Boutique digi to play with...its soooo cute and perfect for a Halloween card.....


Isn't that the cutest Vampire you've ever seen??

I've used green and orange papers to add to my Halloween theme and I couldn't resist a little sparkle! I actually gave this card to Becca....she loves all things spooky and weird!
Don't forget to pop by all the other Sweet Stampin DT blogs to see all the gorgeous cards that they've been creating this week.

Thanks for popping by,
Wedgie xxx

6 comments:

Tracey T said...

You are so right - he is cute, isn't he?! Have a wonderful Halloween tea party - those cakes look scrummy! Hugs, Tracey x

Sue B said...

Oh I love this card - what a fab image and sentiment! Love the design and the pearl detail - gorgeous.
Your Halloween Tea sounds delish and Black Forest is my fave! save a cupcake for me!! :-)
Have a great weekend!
Hugs Sue xx

Unknown said...

Hi Wedgie, great card and he is very cute - not scary at all! Hope you have a lovely party, yours cakes look too good to eat! Sarah

mixamatoasties said...

Great card!

And those cakes look fab-u-lous darling. (Can you tell I've just watched Strictly...)

Susan xx

Wishcraft said...

Super cute :o) Love the fun image and fab papers. Lisa x

An Occasional Genius said...

Totally adorable & I do love how they work for birthdays too. Could just with a plate of cakes, you are so awful to keep show casing such yummies on your blog ;-p xx