My Design Teams

Sunday 2 October 2011

Phew! Its been a hot weekend!

Hello campers...hope you're all well and have had a fab weekend!

Its been scorching in Aldershot...really hard to believe that its October when its so sunny outside! I think there will be lots of bugs around when the weather changes again!

I had a lovely day yesterday with Becca, Lorna and Mum...we went to the monthly market in Farnham (where I bought a few goodies) and as an added bonus the food festival was also on - fab! Today I've relaxed in the garden and made LOTS of cards! I finally found my groove and really enjoyed some quality crafting this afternoon.

The first card that I'd like to share with you is for this week's challenge over at Simon Says Stamp where they have a fab "anything goes" challenge....


I really enjoyed making this card....my cards recently have been very focused on using stamped images and pretty papers, but I really enjoy making things out of paper, so this was a fun card to make. I'm really pleased by how these cute shoes have turned out!

The second card is for this week's challenge over at Allsorts where they want to see at least five flowers on our cards....


Firstly, I've just realised that this is an awful photo!! Sorry! I've used a distressing ink to colour the image of a teapot on some pretty pink backing paper. I stamped the sentiment onto the backing paper and added lots of punched paper flowers. Finally came a litle sparkle with my stickles - you can't beat a bit of sparkle!

Have you checked out the challenge this week over at Sweet Stampin? We've got a cute lilac and lace challenge for you, pop by the blog to see all the gorgeous DT cards and get crafting!

Thanks for popping by today,
I love reading all your lovely comments.
Wedgie xxx

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow these cards are so pretty Wedgie.. yes me too I rarely do cards without any stamped images... so happy to hear you had a fab day at the festival. Hugs xxx

Vicky said...

Two very pretty cards Wedgie...love the shoes on the first and the super flowers on the second hun...

have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

Diane's Card Designs said...

Both cards are gorgeous. Love the colours you have used and all the detail.
Diane xx

Tracey T said...

What brilliant shoes! Love the teapot design too - you always make such lovely happy cards. Glad you've had lovely weather; I've now got a lake in my back garden but it's pretty humid, so the mozzies are out in force and biting. After 12 years of living in Scotland I still haven't built up any immunity to midgie bites - ouch! Have a great week, sweetie. Hugs, Tracey x

Mummylade said...

What a brilliant project! Thank you so much for entering it in my flower challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!