My Design Teams

Tuesday 25 January 2011

Anniversary Monkeys!

Morning! I'm munching a delicious cinnamon hot cross bun this morning, its so yummy! Here is a wedding anniversary card that I finished off last night for the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week....


Their challenge is "its a couple thing"...I thought this cheeky pair were just perfect! Probably not everyone's cup of tea, but it would definitly make Joe smile if I gave him this card on our anniversary! I've also distressed the edges of my spotty paper and therefore I'd like to enter this in the distressing challenge over at Paper Sundaes.

I wanted to try and make it a unisex card...so either a man or a woman could give it...I've done this using pink and blue backing papers. However, I think maybe its just a bit too girlie??

Right, as usual I've got to get my skates on! Hope you have a good day!
Wedgie xxx

4 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

So sweet!

Thanks for joining our "It's a couple thing" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Crystal said...

So cute, love the adorable monkeys! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes :)

Curly said...

OMG aren't they just the cutest pair,
thanks for sharing with us at Secret Crafter: 118: Its A Couple Thing,
Good luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget :) x.
SCSC DT

Helen said...

Awww...this is so cute!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x