My Design Teams

Monday 26 July 2010

Fairy Birthday Wishes

Hello there! How are you today? Wow! I'm not sure where today has vanished to.....I'm sure only five minutes ago I was waking up! I did something quite exciting over the weekend...I finally ordered my new laptop from Dell! Woo hoo! I decided to splash out a little and I've got one with a lovely big daisy on the front. I now have to wait for it to arrive....so thats more wishing my life away! At least I'll be able to stop moaning about this slow computer when it finally arrives!
I've got a card that I've made for this week's challenge over at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge that I'd like to share with you. The theme this week is fairtales and the DT have created some gorgeous cards, pop along to their blog and take a peek.

I found an image in a children's book that was all about fairy things to make. I decided she was soooo cute that I'd have a go myself.

It was a very simple design to follow and I used papers from my stash, along with some shiny sticky gems and a sentiment made on my computer. I think it's her simplicity that makes her cute.




Anyway, I'd better get going....I want to make a couple more cards before I snuggle up in bed with a good book!

Thanks for stopping by today,
Wedgie xxx

1 comment:

Mel X said...

Hi Rachel, ooh you never fail to deliver chuck - your imagination knows no bounds. Love the little fairy, very creative.

Mel X