My Design Teams

Saturday 24 July 2010

Roar!

Morning All - what a lovely Saturday morning! You'll all be very pleased to know that I survived the dentist yesterday! It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.....Joe if you're reading this, I hate it say it, but you were right!

I hope everyone has nice plans for the weekend. I've got an afternoon with my friends planned - we're having afternoon tea using Lorna's lovely china and then we're doing some crafts. So I've been busy this morning making cupcakes and choosing some crafts for everyone to try out...this afternoon we'll be making some wall art or an easel card.

I did make some time for some crafting of my own though.........


.....cute isn't he?? This is my favourite type of card making and what I think I'm best at.....taking loads of paper and making something. I do like digi images, stamps etc....but I really enjoy making something from scratch...whether it be a cute lion, a cupcake or a pretty dress!

This cheeky chappie is for several different challenges:

Papertake Weekly - Cutie Patootie - basically anything cute goes!
Cupcake Craft Challenge - Cat or dog - ok so, not technically a cat...but it is a rather big cat! I'd like to enter this challenge, but I'll leave it for the Cupcake Ladies to decide whether I've followed the theme properly! 

Right, I'd better get a wriggle on, still lots to do before I start eating yummy cake! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, whatever you're up to!

Thanks for stopping by,
Wedgie xxx

5 comments:

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week Wedgie ! Your card is sooo cool ! Love it ! I am so pleased to know you like our challenges... and after all a lion is a bigggggg cat so it's alright by me ! Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

Faye said...

I love your take on cats and dogs! Brilliant card and so good for a 4 year old. Thanks for playing at Cupcake with us. x

scotspanda said...

oooh great card, bet the recipient will love it

thanks for joining in my challenge this week on Allsorts

Lotsalove

Amanda xx

Fleur said...

What a cute card
Thanks for joing ALLSORTS this week
Hugz Fleur xXx

Mel X said...

Ooh I LOVE lions and he looks ace - his little googly eyes are ace. He is soo adorable.

Glad the dentists over with for you and forgot to say - WHOOO HOOOO - to the new 'puter.

Mel X