My Design Teams

Thursday 18 February 2010

One piece of paper....

....afternoon all...what lovely weather...for ducks! Hope you're keeping warm wherever you are in the world! I'm sat here in my PJs with a mug of steaming hot tea! I HATE the cold!!

I've decided to carry on with the keeping it simple theme for today's card...it's another card challenge entry....this one is for the ABC Challenge Blog. They are now up to the letter O...and this week's challenge is "O is for...one piece of paper". The DT have come up with some lovely designs this week, take a peek here.

My entry is a card that I've been requested to make for a friend - she wanted a green "Thank Ewe" card, so here goes:

I've used a gorgeous green and whte spotty backing paper that I've recently bought as the basis for my card, onto which I've added two different ribbons and three gorgeous buttons. Ok, I know I said I was keeping it simple....but at least I've only used one piece of paper!

The little sheep is from a Crafters Companions decoupage sheet and I love him, I use this image quite a lot. He comes with a little cow friend, a piggie and some ducks!

The final touch was the red glitter glue....I tried to resist honest, but I couldn't help it! I felt that the red picked out the spots on the ribbon and gave a nice finish!

I seem to have used rather a lot of green recently......still it makes a nice change to all that girlie pink and purple!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Wedgie xxx

2 comments:

LilyPuss Cards said...

So cute..love it!! thanks for joining us at ABC..
Hugs
Jan...x

Mel X said...

That red glitter glue just works hun don't it!! Love the sheep. Fab card

Mel X