My Design Teams

Sunday 4 October 2009

More Challenges!

The sea air has obviously been invigorating!! I've got the urge to do a couple more challenges before bedtime!!

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and therefore we have been asked to "think pink" over at 3 Clovers Thursday Challenge #33! http://threecloversdesigns.blogspot.com/2009/10/3-clover-thursday-challenge-33.html. I'm good at pink....its pretty, girlie and I love it! In fact loads of my cards feature this delightful colour! Meanwhile at High Hopes Challenge 47 they want us to pile on the layers with their challenge - Lotsa Layers! http://highhopesstamps.blogspot.com/2009/10/high-hopes-challenge-47-lotsa-layers.html.

So, I decided to combine these two lovely challeges and came up with this little card. Girlie and pink, with several layers...this card can be used for any occassion!

I'm a little new to this layering lark.....I usually leave that to my winter wardrobe! However, I really enjoyed making this card - trying out the different pinks that I've got in my stash, hunting out the perfect piece of ribbon and using my flower punches. Great fun!

This is also the first time that I've combined two challenges, hopefully it's worked out well and I've covered both briefs!



Hope you enjoy!
Wedgie xxx

1 comment:

Kat said...

Congrats on combining. Hope you enjoyed layering. I love layering and combining. I haven't managed to craft for 2 days due to visiting my daughter and family and I am dying to do something now!!

Kat x