My Design Teams

Thursday 22 October 2009

Candy Corns!

Time for a cheeky card challenge before bed I think!

I've just visited Cute Card Thursday and this week they want a sweet treat...they've asked for our sweet/candy projects. I love the DT examples....all very cute: http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/2009/10/challenge-83-candy-corns.html


So, I put my thinking cap on and tried to think sweet thoughts...not sure whether I'm hungry or simply obsessed with cupcakes, but thats what sprung to mind! So, here is my card....not technically a sweet, but I hope thats ok.....I can guarantee everyone that my cupcakes are always a sweet treat!

As you can see I am back to my true girlie self after a couple of challenges where pink didn't feature....but I don't think you can feature cupcakes without a little pink!!

I like this card as its very simple to make, with a pink patterned background, the sentiment is printed on white backing paper and then the little cupcakes are made out of scraps of paper that I had on my craft desk. I finished it off with little metallic buttons for the cherries. Simple but effective!

Enjoy!
Wedgie xx


3 comments:

Deb said...

fabulous card, love that sentiment, suits me perfectly! Thank you for joining in the CCT challenge! hugs Debx

Unknown said...

Fab card, and the sentiment is sooo true! Thanks for joining us this week on Cute Card Thursday.
Caz
x

Annie said...

I love that sentiment and the cupcakes look delicious! thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week. hugs, annie x