My Design Teams

Friday 16 October 2009

Boo! Spook Fest Time!

Halloween will soon be upon us, and Cute Card Thursday has got us celebrating early as they want to see our spooky cards or projects. There are pumpkins, witches and a little vampire all featuring on the DT cards this week - all very cute...take a peek: http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/2009/10/challenge-82-spook-fest.html


Well I've managed to steer away from pink for yet another week to join in the fun...I did however manage to sneak in a little purple....

I have put this together using my craft box that I keep at my boyfriend's place and to be honest I'm amazed I managed to make anything as my supplies were really low. Note to self....I need a little shopping trip...woo hoo!

Anyway, I've used scraps of paper and a little bit of sticky ribbon as the background, my pumpkin friend and the word BOO! are attached using sticky pads to add some depth.

I've never made a halloween card before and I really enjoyed this challenge.

Enjoy!
Wedgie xx

No comments: