My Design Teams

Monday 27 April 2009

Beep! Beep!

So, I finally managed to get some crafty content on here! I've decided to dedicate this post to my love of card making, a passion which I've had for the last four or five years.
I first discovered just how much I enjoyed creating cards after a really bad car boot sale! I was selling things from my flat as I needed to downsize, and I hadn't done very well. Not sure why the people of Wimbledon didn't fancy my old fashion mistakes or my old Tom & Jerry videos - but I didn't really sell much. In fact I only made £30 out of the whole morning and I had to take my friend out to lunch to say thank you for standing with me in the freezing cold! Still, I had £30 and so I decided to spend it on something completley different. After looking around the shops I decided that card making was the way to go and invested in some of the basics.

And once I started I couldn't stop!

I've never been particularly arty and I can't draw very well, but I do enjoy putting things together. I have to admit a lot of my cards are very girlie...the sparkly the better I say! I am inspired by things I see and things I hear. I just love having the ability to make people personalised cards, something special that they can't find in the shops! If someone gives me an idea I'll try and make it - anything really......it doesn't always work, but I have fun trying!

So here are a couple of my creations, I'd love to hear your thoughts.......




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Both lovely cards, though I love the Mini... can't wait to see more of your creations.