My Design Teams

Saturday 7 December 2013

Ribbons

Hello there,

Happy Saturday! I hope you are keeping well and had a fab week.

So, are you ready for Christmas yet? I'm not! Looking at my diary I'm not too sure when I'm going to get ready either...oh dear! Still, as you all know I love this time of year...all the music and Christmas coffee and mince pies...I'm just going to go with the flow and enjoy the season!

This week's challenge over at Sweet Stampin is a fab one...we'd like to see ribbons featuring on your cards...along with a stamped image of course!

Here is my card....

 
Now I love this fab digi image that I've found...it's right up my street and I think it looks fab with the mince pie and Christmas pudding backing paper! I've teamed it all with some festive plain red and gingham ribbons. The image has been coloured with my Promarkers and I have added a little extra sparkle with my Stickles. I made the holly from scrap paper in my stash.
 
For more ribbon inspiration pop by the Sweet Stampin Challenge blog to see the fab cards created by Team Abi. While you're there you can also see what prizes our fab sponsors have for you.
 
This week we are joined by.....
 

Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

3 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the fab image and colours.xxx

Gail said...

This card is GREAT. I love the cup of hot chocolate...it is a great image and colored wonderfully. I love the paper you chose for this card, too...and pretty ribbon! Hugs, Gail

Natali said...

Beautiful card Wedgie!! Love background paper you choose and lovely image.
Hugs,
Natali