My Design Teams

Saturday 7 December 2013

Cute and Cuddly Christmas Animals

Hello there!

Me again! This time I am back with a new challenge for you from My Time to Craft and this week we have a fab Christmas challenge for you....we'd like to see your creations featuring cute and cuddly Christmas animals.

Now I thought long and hard about this theme...did I want to use a cute bear all wrapped up...or maybe some rabbits playing in the snow? Then it struck me...what's cute and cuddly and features Christmas animals....most of my Christmas jumpers! Now I'm a sucker for a good Christmas jumper, I have a nice collection of woolly ones....this year however I also have two cute stamp Christmas jumpers!

 
Hee, hee! Now isn't that a cute and cuddly Christmas animal?? I love this stamp so much, it just makes me smile! This card is a custom order for someone I work with, hence the name on the front.
 
I've stamped my image and added the colour with my Promarkers....plus of course Rudolph needed a sparkly nose! The background is made up of plain red and green paper and a little homemade holly - simple, but very festive!
 
For more inspiration pop by the My Time to Craft challenge blog and see all the cute and cuddly animals that the fab DT used on their cards.
 
Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

5 comments:

Pat said...

Great card Wedgie, cute and cuddly stamp!

Pat xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Brilliant, I just bought my Tom (age 9 ) a jumper like this today!!! Fabby creation, Love Hazelxox

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Wedgie and a fab jumper.
Lorraine x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Aww, the image is so cute Wedgie, love it!

Warm hugs
Maarit

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, love the image so cute & cuddly!
Hugs Shell xx