My Design Teams

Saturday 21 December 2013

Colour Challenge

Hello there! Happy Saturday....I hope you've had a fab week. Christmas is just around the corner now....are you ready for your festive celebrations?

I've broken up from work until the New Year now....as many of you know its been a really busy year for me so I am pleased to have a little break. As you're ready this I am probably curled up on the sofa watching Christmas movies!

Anyway, this week we have a lovely colour challenge for you over at Sweet Stampin - we'd like to see white cards featuring just one other colour. This week we are joined by Stamp Fairy as one of our sponsors and Team Abi were lucky enough to be given a digi image to play with!


Isn't that image a cutie? I really enjoyed using this one! As you can see I opted for blue as my other colour....not sure why, but it seemed to fit the image well.

I've used white and patterned blue papers for this card, and I have used blue Promarkers to colour my image. Finally I added some faux stitching to the card. I am very pleased with how this card turned out.

For more inspiration pop by the Sweet Stampin Challenge blog. While you're there you can also read about our fab sponsors this week.....



Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

2 comments:

Tracey T said...

A very cute card, Wedgie. Love the frosty blue colour and the faux stitching really makes the image pop. Enjoy your break from work and have a fabulous Christmas! Hugs, Tracey xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable, sweet card.
luv
Debby