My Design Teams

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Time for tea?

Good Morning Folks!

I hope you are all well today and having a good week.

Soooo Allsorts have a fab challenge this week that was made just for me!! The challenge theme is "Time for Tea"!

Hmmm....the question here is what image am I going to use?? A cake? A cupcake? A teacup? Yes, I think a teacup with a cheeky sentiment is the way to go here.....

 
I have stamped my image and coloured it with my Promarkers, I have then mounted my teacup on a doiley. I've gone with a pretty paper background and a splash of pink for the border, making for a very girlie card I think. Finally I have added a bit of a cheeky sentiment.
 
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
 
Allsorts Challenge - Time for Tea
Glitter n Sparkle - three of something - three colours...black, white and pink
 
Pop by all these blogs to see the gorgeous DT cards that have been created!
 
And before I sign off...I thought I'd leave you with a little photo.....
 
 
Well it wouldn't be tea without a little cake would it??
 
Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

11 comments:

Lorraine said...

Fabulous card Wedgie. A lovely cup of tea.
Lorraine x

catherine said...

This is fabulous Wedgie and just perfect for our Allsorts challenge this week. Love the tea cup and tea wouldn't be the same without some lovely cake!! Thanks for joining us
x catherine

Wishcraft said...

Very pretty card hun, the doily looks perfect :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the design and fab image.xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Love this card, hun, great work, thank you for sharing with us at Glitter N Sparkle this week, good luck xxx

Chris said...

Hmmm, just what I could do with right now, a nice cup of tea and a bit o' cake! Fab card Wedgie!
Chris
x

McCrafty's Cards said...

gorgeous card Wedgie, I like the tea cup the doily and the sentiment.
Kevin xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

gorgeous card Wedgie, I like the tea cup the doily and the sentiment.
Kevin xx

brenda said...

I thought this one would be perfect for you Rachel.

That's one very elegant looking cup and saucer and placed over the doily all lends to the theme.

Thanks so much for joining in with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Unknown said...

This is absolutly,adorable! Love the cute teacup and that sentiment is perfect!! Have a fabby evening! Hugs and sunshine