My Design Teams

Saturday 22 June 2013

Cute and Cuddly

Hello there! Happy Saturday!

I hope you are well today and have had a fab week!

Well, cute and cuddly is the theme for our challenge at Sweet Stampin this week, but its also a current theme in my home at the moment. Last weekend Joe and I decided to get two lodgers for the house....I'm not too sure about our choice though...they are not very good at paying the rent.....

 
Hee, hee!
 
These little fluff balls are called Tinker (black and white) and Steve (the grey one)....can you guess which one was named by Joe??
 
Sooo....what does my cute and cuddly card look like? Well, I was lucky enough to be given a fab Stamp Fairy image....
 
 
Soooo cute!! I've gone for a bright and cheerful colour scheme, and I have coloured my image with my Promarkers. I've added some punched flowers with a little sparkle and a cute thank you sentiment.
 
Pop by the Sweet Stampin challenge blog to see how the other fab members of Team Abi used the theme on their cards. While you're there you can find out about our fab sponsors....
 

 
I'd also like to enter this card in the following challenges:
 
I Love Promarkers - anything goes
Fab n Funky - animals
 
Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

7 comments:

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous card,fabulous image and details.xxx

Unknown said...

Such a cute and adorable card! Love the papers and that sweet image! Awwwww...what cute,adorable little fur balls!! So sweet! Congrats to the new family additions! Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs and sunshine

Tracey T said...

Now you know I'm a gingham girl, so this is bound to be my kind of card! Those wee kittens do look very cute, Wedgie - I bet they're loads of fun. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Tracey xx

Wendy Fraser said...

Fab card, love the image and colours. Love your new lodgers too! Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

Alli Devine said...

Gorgeous card - love the colour scheme and the gingham gives it a really fresh feel. Your new lodgers may not be good at paying the rent but they do have a monopoly on cuteness and I am not normally a cat person. Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky this week

Alli D (GD Fab n Funky)

Gail said...

This is an adorable image. It's one of the cutest ones I've seen! I love the colors on this and the papers are perfect! --Gail

Karen said...

Great card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

xx