My Design Teams

Tuesday 5 June 2012

You can't stop me today!!

Hellooee.....me again!

Ha, ha....there is no stopping me when I get going is there?? I decided to take full advantage of a day with no plans...I've made loads of lovely cards and I have a batch of yummy peanut butter cupcakes with chocolate frosting! Soooo this is my second post for today!

Whilst trawling through blog land I noticed that My Time to Craft have a DT call on at the moment and so I've decided to apply. Pop by their blog to see more details! Their challenge this fortnight is hats or handbags.....so inspired by my baking I created this cutie....


Isn't she sweet?? Hope the My Time to Craft Ladies like her hat!! Thats exactly what I look like in the kitchen too.....batter mix flying through the air!! I like to think I'm a glamour Nigella type....but really I'm not!!

As summer rolls on ha, ha (I'm currently watching a weather forecast with lots of rain predictions!!) I'm trying to convince Joe that he's like to join me on a surfing trip to Newquay. He loves his cars soooo much that he'd much rather spend all his annual leave and spare cash on them rather than a jaunt to the coast. But I've got my fingers crossed!! While I wait for him to make up his mind I'll just have to create some beach scenes instead....


Not exactly what Joe and I look like on the beach....but at least the right person is carrying the board (surf boards are soooo heavy!!).

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Allsorts - I do like to be beside the seaside
Fashionista - simply summer

Pop by all the blogs mentioned to see the gorgeous DT cards that have been created.


Finally here is that cake I mentioned earlier....


Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

5 comments:

debby4000 said...

Soooooooo cute.
luv
Debby

mixamatoasties said...

Great cards Rachel.

Will you stop teasing us with cakes ;)

Susan xx

Rina said...

Perfect summer images..

Thanks for joining us this challenge, "Simply Summer" at Fashionista!



Rina Fashionista

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab creations hun, love the colours & her hat looks fab! lol!!

Your cakes look nommy!!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft!
Hugs Shell xx

Fleur said...

These are lovely,
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!

Hugz Fleur xXx