My Design Teams

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Bit of a Boring Card!

Hey there...hope you're having a good day!

Well I have to say I'm not particularly impressed with my card this evening....its ok...theres nothing wrong with it...its just a bit boring!!


The photo is also awful...not sure what has happened here, but I seem to have given the card a bit of a vintage feel!!

I do love this stamp....it reminds me of my first car which was a little mini just like this one! Even the colour I've picked is the same!! I've coloured the mini using my Promarkers and used three different backing papers to create this card.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Celebrate the Occasion - Father's Day
Crafty Sentiments - Father's Day
The Pink Elephant - Masculine
Passion for Promarkers - Lots of layers (I've used three)

Pop by all the blogs mentioned to see all the gorgeous DT cards that have been created!

Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

9 comments:

Vicky said...

Fabulous Wedgie...!

big hugs Vicky xx

Danni said...

I think it's a very nice card! Thank you for playing along with The Pink Elephant Challenge!

An Occasional Genius said...

it's not boring at all, it's CAS! I think men's cards are generally better a bit simpler than ladies...bit like the recipients lol!! Hope no men read your blog! xx

Shelby said...

You say boring, I say a perfect masculine card:)! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments

Shelby

downrightcrafty said...

What a gorgeous masculine card, just perfect for our Father's Day Challenge this week at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge, thank you for joining us
Hugs Kate xx

pinky said...

Its a perfect male card!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.
Pinky

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Fathers Day card.... Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments, big hugs Jo xxx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Rach, what a fantastic card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining in with my "lots of layers" challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

What a great image, simplicity is sometimes better with masculine cards and yours is perfect! Thanks for joining us @ CTO this week for our "Father's Day" Challenge :o)