My Design Teams

Saturday 23 June 2012

Ribbons and Bows

Hello Folks....Happy Saturday!

Well....you remember earlier this week I told you I'd had two fab pieces of news and I wanted to know what the third bit of good news would? I'd been dreaming of a lottery win and spending all my pennies on a tea room....well I can't quite do that but I can go on a spending spree at Simon Says Stamp! Amazingly I won their $50 prize this week!! How exciting!! Thank you Simon Says Stamp....what am amazing prize!

Anyway, enough about that....its time to tell you all about the new challenge over at Sweet Stampin this week. We've got two fab sponsors joining us for this challenge....

our monthly sponor Joanna Sheen


and this week's sponsor Crafty Ribbons


The theme this week is Ribbons and bows...if you need some inspiration pop by the Sweet Stampin blog and see what Team Abi have been creating!


I love this Digi Doodle image, its sew sweet! Hee, hee! I decided to go a bit girlie with this cards with lots of pink, flowery backing paper, some transparent ribbon and a bright pink button complete with pink bow!

We can't wait to see what you come up with this week!

I have one other bit of news this week....as Thursday evening I had the pleasure of meeting the lovely Abi in person! I went to see Carrie Underwood in concert at the Royal Albert Hall with Abi and her family. It was a fantastic evening and wonderful to meet one of my DT!

Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

10 comments:

Tracey T said...

I love this image, Wedgie - another fabby card. Well done on your win - you can get quite a lot with $50! Happy spending! xx

Unknown said...

What a wonderful and sweet card! Just love the pretty details! Oooh, lucky you!! Congrats on winning over at Simon says stamp!!! Have a great weekend! Hugs and sunshine

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Wedgie, I like the image, the design and the colours.
Kevin xx

Faye said...

Wedgie, this made me smile! It's really fun. xx

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card and I love the cards you've made while I was away.
luv
Debby

mixamatoasties said...

Fabby card :)

What an exciting week you had. Very jealous ;)

Susan xx

Jenny said...

At least you managed a bow on your card. (he he) Love the matching image and words. x

Natali said...

Beautiful card. Gorgeous image and love your paper choice.
Hugs
Natali

Sarah's Little Snippets said...

Love your papers Wedgie and that sewing box looks just like mine...a mess! I love how you've coloured it :) Sarah x

Unknown said...

This is fabulous Rachel what pretty colours well done Hugs Elaine