My Design Teams

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Black and Red!

Hello Campers! Hope you're well today!

I've been playing with those new stamps of mine this evening and I've come up with the following card....it's not quite how I wanted it to look, but I had fun creating it!


I love these Kanban stamps, I think they're so cool! I've been practising my colouring with my Promarkers again...it's a bit dodgy today, but practice makes perfect! The checked backing paper is something I've stamped myself...hence the wonkiness! Then I created the black and gold polka dot paper using clear ink and cosmic shimmer...you should see the state of my fingers now!! The bunting is also a stamp that I got free with a magazine...I've cut the bunting out and attached it using 3D sticky pads.

This card is for the "It's a mum thing or just be girlie" challenge over at Papertake Weekly and the "it's your choice" challenge over at Paper Cutz Challenge.

Right...I'm off to practice my colouring some more! Thanks for popping by today.
Wedgie xxx

2 comments:

Fleur said...

Hi Wedgie, your card is gorgeous & your colouring is fab, I love the layout & colour combo
Hugz Fleur xxx

Lisa said...

Soch a pretty card! I think your coloring is really good! Wedgie, thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)