My Design Teams

Monday 21 March 2011

Bingo!

Hello there...hope you're all well today!

I've had a lovely long weekend...I really enjoyed seeing Hairspray at the theatre last Thursday...I was singing and dancing in my seat! I spent yesterday at the Stitch and Craft Show at Olympia with my mum and Becca...we had a brilliant time looking around all the stands. I even saw Dawn Bibby...not that mum or Becca knew who she was! I got a fab new stamp set from Kanban that I wanted to use straight away.....


Isn't this stamp cute?! There is also a lady cooking and a lady having tea! Cupcake Craft Challege have a monochromatic challenge this week....and I decided pink was the way to go with this image! I also bought some Promarkers at the exhibition yesterday, and so this was the first image I coloured...the black ink has bled a little so think I need to use a different ink for stamping...but I'm pleased with the colouring...onwards and upwards!

I've also been inspired by The Shabby Tearoom Challenge this week where they are having a game of bingo! We can pick three elements for our card from their grid, as long as they appear in a row. I've gone with buttons, flowers and glitter....the glitter may not be obvious, but I've used it on my flowers and on the dress in the image.

Finally, I've been baking again...though I suppose thats not a surprise to you! I've taken the cake bites a stap further and created cake pops this week.....the lolly pop sticks aren't as chic as I would have liked, but its a start! These are vanilla and coffee flavoured cake pops, I either added icing swirls or dots, a little pink glitter or a handmade flower.

Thank you for popping by my blog today!
Wedgie xxx

9 comments:

Delphine said...

Beautiful card, Wedgie, and very yummy creations too:-) Great image and layout, and I love your choice of pink! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Donna said...

Gorgeously pretty card Wedgie and perfect in pink...the lace doily is so pretty and your new stamp is fab...love the little cake pops...bet they're scrummy :) Donna x

Unknown said...

What a lovely card! Love that image and the colors are great! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs/sari

Liza said...

A gorgeous card Wedgie, fab image and colour tones. I love your little cake pops too!!! Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Anonymous said...

I love how you cure the card and the stsmp is so cute! And I love the ideas of cake pop! Thanks for visiting us in The Shabby Tea room this week :-)

Jacqueline said...

That stamp is great - good job.
~ Jacqueline
Made by Jacqueline

Melissa Bove said...

Super sweet card! Love that image! Thank you so much for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

Hugs...
Melissa
TSTR DT

Anonymous said...

Wedgie this is super cute! I really like where you put the glitter. Makes me want a girls night out! Thanks for playing this week at The Shabby Tea Room.

Unknown said...

I was very pleased to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of ithttp://nogamblingaddiction.com