My Design Teams

Tuesday 10 August 2010

Oh la la!

Evening Folks! Hope everyone is well this evening...what a horrible grey day its been! I opened the curtains this morning and after looking out all I wanted to do was crawl back into my bed! Yuck!

I've got something a little saucy for you this evening! Well, its actually a very sweet sentiment and one that I've used before...but the card features a lacy bra and therefore is probably the sauciest thing to feature on my blog! Hee, hee!


So you might be wondering what my lovely bra card is in aid of.....can you guess the challenge I am entering this in?? It's actually for this week's challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenges where the theme is lace! You should take a peek at all the gorgeous cards the DT have created.

For my bra card I have used a black and white spotty backing paper - I just loves spots! I created the sentiment on my computer. The bra is made from scrap paper, some lace trim, a little sticky gem and straps made out of ribbon! I've also added a little bit of the lace to the card for extra glamour. A lovely card to tell a friend how much they mean to you!

Right, I'm off to cook some dinner now...the lovely Joe is waiting for some chicken and chorizo!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Wedgie xxx

1 comment:

Faye said...

Oh this is a fantastic card! I hope you didn't actually cut up a real bra to make it!! ;) Thanks so much for joining in with us at Cupcake this week. xx