My Design Teams

Friday 20 August 2010

Exciting News!

Afternoon All, I hope you're all well and are having a good day!

I still quite can't believe what happened to my friend at work today...we'd popped out for some lunch and were walking back to the office when all of a sudden someone decided it would be funny to chuck a water bomb out of their car windown as they drove passed! It hit my friend Becca, soaking her all down one side and causing a nasty red patch on her arm! Charming!

Anyway, I am soooooo excited! I'm featured today as Designer in the Spotlight over on the Winter Wonderland challenge blog! The theme for this week's  challenge is Winter Wonderland and here is the card I made:


I applied about a month or so ago and I am so chuffed that the lovely Winter Wonderland ladies picked me to appear on their blog - thank you ladies! Check out their gorgeous DT cards for other winter wonderlands.

My card is made out of papers from my stash. I started with the blue starry background and built up the scene from there. I layered silver and white papers for the hills, then added some green spotty trees and the big moon in the sky.

I'd also like to enter this into the Bah! Humbug! challenge this week, which also happens to be "winter wonderland"....spooky! Again, the DT have created some gorgeous cards, go take a peek!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today....take at peek at the others that I've mentioned too....and watch out for water bombs!!

Wedgie xxx

4 comments:

Berry said...

What a horrible thing to have happened to your friend Wedgie! Your card is lovely though, well done on your guest spot! Hugs Rebekah xx

Max said...

Great minds think alike obviously LOL!
Love your card, especially how ou have created your hills with alternate silver and white. Very effective. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug and good luck with your spell as Spotlight Designer.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

downrightcrafty said...

Hiya we love having you as our Designer in the Spotlight this week, however as such you are not able to enter the challenge - it is a great card for your show piece but I have had to remove you from the collection sorry
Kate xx

Irene said...

Hello Wedgie

Congratulations on being Designer in the Spotlight, and what a perfect Winter scene. I love the effect of the sky, snow and trees, and that gorgeous moon.

Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange at Bah!Humbug

luv
irene
xxxx