My Design Teams

Saturday 19 September 2009

Likes, Dislikes and cars!

Hello there all my cyber friends....I realise that I haven't exactly been a very good blogger recently...but here I am re-energised after my holidays and ready to get blogging again!

As well as a new project I've been working on, I thought I'd tell you a little more about me....my likes and dislikes to be precise....since I'm trying to be more optomistic I'll begin with my likes....I love my wonderful boyfriend (always late and dirty, but I love him just the same)......I love coffee (but only the good stuff)....I love reading trashy novels (just finished I Heart New York - fab book)....I love my friends and wouldn't be without them.....I love basking in the sunshine (controversial I know, but I can't help it).....I love chocolate.....I love romantic comedies....I love my Mazda Eunos (its red and shiny).....of course I love my family (they put up with me after all).....I love crafting and learning new skills...and I love talking and giggling!

The things I'm not so keen on in life include mushrooms (I can't stand the texture, that goes for steak too)...also not keen on people with bad manners or worse still no manners at all.....I'm not a fan of the song YMCA (and I'm not sure why everyone loves it sooo much).....I hate liquorice.......traffic jams also upset me! There is probably more but I won't bore you today.

I'm quite excited about my latest project....I've been refining my car card making skills and I'm quite impressed....here are some of the results.....


The detail isn't quite right yet, but practice makes perfect and the comments I've had from friends and family has been very positive. I'm aiming to be able to provide people with personalised cards, complete with the make and model, the correct colour (or as close as possible) and number plate. Its early days, but wanted to show off!

Anyway, thats about all for now...I'll be back soon with some more cards...watch this space!
Wedgie xx

No comments: