My Design Teams

Tuesday 22 September 2009

Life's a beach!

So, back in August the boyfriend and I took our annual trip to Newquay.....I love it down there and don't think I will ever tire of the amazing sea air and the views that take my breath away....I always take a million photos! And this year was no exception!

As well as trying to improve my surfing skills (ha, ha!), we ate a lot and generally relaxed...we both needed a holiday and it was a lovely break. On the last morning before we were due to come home I decided to cook my darling boyf a sausage sarnie for breakfast (aren't i lovely?!)...to cut a long story short I manged to burn my hand quite badly....I'm never going to fry a sausage again...it was so painful!

Anyway, the boyfriend (once he knew I was ok) decided he wanted to go surfing....the burn was so bad I couldn't actually put my wetsuit on...so instead of hitting the waves I followed him down to the beach and wandered about. After bending my sister's ear on the phone for ages (sorry Lorna!) I decided to turn my attentions back to the beach and my camera...and came up with the following card designs:

It took some time to get the writing right in the soft sand, the tide didn't want to play my game and kept washing my words away before I was ready, plus you can see my foot print in one of the cards....but I think it was worth it in the end!
                                                                                         Wedgie x

No comments: