My Design Teams

Wednesday 11 May 2016

Hello there,

I hope you're well today and having a great week so far!

Another month has flown by and its time for another fab challenge over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin. This month's sponsor is the fabulous Little Miss Muffet and the DT were given some gorgeous stamps to play with - a big thank you to LMM!



Our theme this month is "winter fun".... and here is my card.....


I love this super cute image so much and thought she went really well with my snowflake backing paper. My image has been coloured using Promarkers. I've cut out more of the snowflakes and added them with 3D sticky pads to my finished card.

As I mentioned above our lovely sponsor is Little Miss Muffet and they have an equally fabulous prize for our lucky winner....

LMMS will award one $6.00 Gift Certificate for the random winner of this challenge. The Gift Certificate can be used towards anything in the LMMS Store, including Digital Stamps, Rubber Stamps and/or Metal Dies.

For more winter fun inspiration pop by the Christmas at Sweet Stampin challenge blog and take a peek at the gorgeous DT cards that have been created.

We can't wait to see what you've created!

Thank you for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

2 comments:

Gail said...

This image is too cute for words. I love the colors you used and the background paper is just perfect. This is adorable! Hugs, Gail

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

I like how you used the snowflakes as embellishments. Thanks for using a Little Miss Muffet stamp and letting us sponsor your challenge. :D