My Design Teams

Saturday 28 September 2013

Things with Wings

Hello there!

I hope you are well and having a fab week......this is a scheduled post from me I'm afraid....as I am currently relaxing in Spain with the girlies! I flew out last Sunday afternoon...so hopefully by now I am well rested and relaxed!

I am here today with a new challenge from Sweet Stampin...this week we'd like to see your creations featuring things with wings!

I opted for a butterflies for my card....

 
When I made this card, the weather had just started to change and I was feeling quite gloomy! So I decided to create a really bright card, with splashes of red, blue and yellow! My image has been coloured with my Promarkers, and I have added a little sparkle with my Stickles.
 
Pop by the Sweet Stampin Challenge blog to see all the other DT cards that have been created this week. While you're there you can read all about our fab sponsors this week.....

 
 
Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Wedgie.
I hope you're having a lovely holiday.
Lorraine x

mixamatoasties said...

Not jealous at all! Grrrrrr.....

Lovely card. Hope you're having a lovely holiday.

xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the design and colours.xxx

Tracey T said...

Such a lovely image, Wedgie. Hope you're having a grand holiday. Piccies, please, when you get back! Hugs, Tracey x