My Design Teams

Monday 28 January 2013

Nothing makes me happier....

....than time spent in my craft room or the kitchen! As long as I am making something I'm happy! Plus I get to share the things I make with my friends and family...so everyone's happy...especially if I've been baking!!

I hope you are well and have had a good day. I popped over to the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge blog earlier to see what sketch I could play with this week and to my delight I found out I was one of their Top 3! Thank you ladies...it always means so much to me to be picked out of all the gorgeous cards that are created. I will wear my badge with pride!


 
The new sketch that Sweet Sketch Wednesday have for us this week is really cool too..

 
Here is how I used the sketch.....
 
 
Yes....I've messed around with their sketch again!! I've added a sentiment in the top right hand corner instead of a flower...I hope that's ok!!
 
Isn't this image cute?? I've coloured it with my Promarkers and then backed it with soft peach and blue papers. I've added my hand written statement and some punched hearts.
 
I always say thats the secret ingredient in my baking...I bake with love!
 
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
 
Love to Create - Anything goes with a sentiment
 

Pop by all these blogs to see the gorgeous DT cards that have been created.
 
Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

12 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous, such a lovely image and fab papers.xxx

Unknown said...

Cute card Wedgie. Congrats on making it to the top 3 and thanks for playing along again at SSW this see. Holly x

Heide said...

Congrats on making the top 3! Great work this week too! Thanks for joining us at SSW.
Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Wedgie, I like the adorable image the hearts and the colours.
Kevin xx

mulberry station said...

Wedgie, you card is so cute. I am still smiling and chuckling. this ia a perfect iamge for you to use with your love of baking. It is really adorable.
Hugs, Nancy SSW

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Wedgie and a great take on the sketch.
Lorraine x

Jeannie said...

I love to bake and cook when I have time and this is just too cute! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Linda Anderson said...

That image is adorable Wedgie, and so you!! What a fun and fabulous card. Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Linda

Sharon Basel said...

This image was made for you Wedgie! Adorable card as always and congrats on making the SSW top 3 last time too! Your sentiment is just perfect. Great job!
Hugs, Sharon :)

Unknown said...

Adorable card! Awesome coloring, and you used the sketch beautifully! Thank you for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge Blog.
Ruza, LTC DT

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Pink Elephant!
Sheri-TPE DT

Jackie Randolph said...

Hi Wedgie - Another fabulous card hun!!
Could you please contact me at jackier@insightbb.com I want to talk about you Guest designing for Love to Create hun - thanks hope to hear from you soon!!