My Design Teams

Tuesday 16 August 2011

No card, just cake!

Evening All,

Hope you're all keeping well. I haven't posted in a week now....not sure whats happened to time, but I can't keep up! So, I thought I'd post something....but I haven't been crafting....instead I've been baking! This is a Meister Tyre birthday cake that I made for my friend this week.


I can't tell you how pleased I was with this cake....its the best I've made so far. I was also rather pleased when someone at the Birthday party asked me if I'd helped pick the cake!

Have you popped by the Sweet Stampin blog this week? We've got a fab theme this week....on the farm! Pop by and see all the gorgeous DT cards for inspiration.

Right, I'd better get going....I'm off to see Brad Paisely in concert tomorrow night at the O2....he's a country star and my sister loves him!! I'll be back later this week, hopefully with some cards!!

Thanks for popping by,
Wedgie xxx

No comments: