My Design Teams

Tuesday 9 August 2011

A little bit of glam!

Evening All,

I hope you're all having a good week. I've had a bit of a lazy evening tonight....no gym for me...no I just cooked dinner for me and Joe and did a little crafting! After this post I'm off to bed...I fancy an early night!

This week's challenge over at a Passion for Promarkers is “divas with glam & glitter”.....what a fab theme! You know me...I can't resist a little bit of glitter! Here is my lovely lady, all glamed up for a shopping trip!


I've used a selection of girlie purple and pink backing papers, along with my stamped image which I have coloured with my Promarkers. I then added a little bit of glitter to the dress and necklace with my Stickles and I added three little pink gems for some added glam!

Pop over to the Passion for Promarkers blog to see some really gorgeous DT cards!

Right, I'm off to bed now!

Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous sweet card.
luv
Debby

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Rach, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Tracy said...

Fab card Rach. Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x