My Design Teams

Sunday 17 October 2010

Three cards, three challenges

Hello everyone, hope you're well and having a lovely weekend.

I had such a busy day yesterday with Joe, meeting up with friends that I decided to have a real lazy day today. I have chilled out, made lots of cards, watched some TV and baked some yummy biscuits! Its been bliss! After I finshed making my cards I did a little blog hopping and realised that some of the cards matched some of the fab challenges out there!

Card 1, challenge 1 - Cute Card Thursday - What's buggin' you!

The ladies at Cute Card Thursday wanted projects that feature bugs! I decided to make a really simple card for this challenge. I have used my letter stamps to create the sentiment and then a little butterfly stamp to add all the butterflies. I picked the colours green and purple...not sure why...and decorated each butterfly a little differently. I finished the card with some purple glitter glue.

Card 2, challenge 2 - Allsorts Challenge - let's play bingo

For our game of bingo we were given a grid of elements that we needed to pick a line from. The elements that appeared in my line were button, flower, stickles. This card is a bespoke card that I've been asked to create for a work friend. The brief was an anniversary card featuring funny animals with her partner's name on! These cheeky little monkeys are from a Kanban stamp set and I love them - they make me smile! I have managed to use all my elements in one go - a punched flower with a buttom centre and stickles decoration!

Card 3, challenge 3 - Charisma Cardz - more than one fold

For my more than one fold card I opted for an easel card, I love easel cards because people always find them impressive....you also have extra card to decorate! This is another bespoke card, this time for someone who likes pigs!

Pop over to all the blogs mentioned above to see the gorgeous DT cards on offer - they are all fab! I think its safe to say that my mojo has been found...in fact it was hiding behind the sofa! I think I just needed to little break to get the juices flowing again! Right, I'm off to ice my cute little biscuits...hopefully Joe might come home from the garage soon too...I want my dinner!

Thanks for stopping by today,
Wedgie xxx

2 comments:

Mummylade said...

Such gorgeous cards all of them. Thank you so much for joining the bingo challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!

Vanja said...

Gorgeous cards! I love the papers you have used.
Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)
Hugs, Vanja