My Design Teams

Monday 28 June 2010

Time for some crafting!

Evening all - this weather is soooo gorgeous isn't it? I hope you all had a lovely weekend - most of mine was spent outside in the sunshine...so tonight I was determined to come home and make at least one card! So here's my summery delight.......

This card fits in with no less than four different challenges! Yes, I'm impressed with myself!! Ha, ha!

Allsorts - Embossing
Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Strawberries & Cream
Magical Crafts - Flower power
Cupcakes Craft Challenge - the gorgeous sketch

This was a fun sketch to use, I love how the circle pokes out from all the rectangular shapes. I used strawberry pink and cream colourings to give a summery feel to the card. I've never embossed before, I used a stencil to create the butterful and I really like how it looks - I'll have to start embossing more! Finally I have my three cute little flowers and flowers on one of my backing papers....I hope that's enough flowers for the ladies at Magical!

Right, its still nice and early so I'm off to make some more cards while I'm in the mood!

Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

7 comments:

jackiescrafts said...

What a beautiful elegant card you have made, I love the embossed butterfly and the paper layers
Thanks for playing along at Magical Crafts this time

Jackie x

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft with such an elegant card ! The colours are so lovely too... Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

Carol Ann said...

Fab card I like the embossed butterfly simple but very effective. Thanks for playing along at Magical Crafts.
Carol Ann xx

Kirsten...x said...

Fabulous card love the embossed butterfly...x

Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs kirsten...x

Liza said...

A stunning card, I love all the pink tones. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Tracy said...

beautiful card love the colours and embossing.
hope your having a good week hugs Tracy x

Dazie said...

Beautiful pink card!
Thanks for joining us at magical crafts!
Dazie
x