My Design Teams

Thursday 6 May 2010

Cute Sketch!

Evening everyone - hope you've all had a lovely day today!

I'm here with another card and today I promise there is no pizza sauce! Hee, hee! Today's card has been created using a fab sketch from Magical Crafts. The DT have created lovely cards, its nice to see how people use sketches differently.....take a peek here.



My card was created using some pink backing paper and some gorgeous floral paper that I got free with a crafting magazine. I cut the swirls out using my trusty cuttlebug (they are decoration on a party hat!) and I used a mini punch to create the flowers (to be honest I forgot the flowers originally - whoops!). I created the sentiment on my computer and made the little shoe out of more pink paper. I then added some sticky gems and some sparkly glitter glue!

I'm pleased with this one...its pink and purple...sparkles a lot and is very girlie!

By the way...I heard on the radio today that Johnny Depp spends the equivalent of £100 a day on scented candles!! I'm a huge Johnny fan (he's so gorgeous!), but thats a lot of money to spend on candles!! Maybe I heard the presenter wrong?!

Right....I've got to bake lots of cupcakes this evening in preparation for Brownie Pack Holiday this weekend so I better get going!

Thanks for stopping by today,
Wedgie Xxx

4 comments:

jackiescrafts said...

Lovely card I love all the the sparkle
Mmmmm cup cakes how yummy, have fun on pack holiday, where are you going? I'm only interested 'cos I'm a Brownie Guider too

Thanks for joining in at MCFC

Jackie x

Becky said...

What a fun card Wedgie!! Love the 'shoe monster' greeting he he!!
Wow! That's a lot of candles!! He must have them lit everywhere!! I wounder if his house insurance is higher because of fire risk he he!!
xx

the crafty duck said...

Hi lovely card, its really pretty and I love the sentiment!! Have fun with the Brownies!! Thanks for playing at MCFC, love Steph

Renate said...

Hi I think your sentiment is very funny. Love the colors too. Thanks for taking part at the challenge over at Magical Crats

Hugs Renate