My Design Teams

Sunday 16 May 2010

Birthday Wishes!

Evening All...what a horrible wet evening this has turned into!! Where has all this rain come from?!?

I hope you've had a lovely weekend despite the not so great weather! A funny thing happened earlier when I was visiting my Sister and her hubbie....we went for a walk to feed the ducks on the river and when we came back there were police everywhere and the roads right by Lorna's flat were closed! Apparently there was a suspected unexploded bomb somewhere close by!!! We were stranded with only Jim's wallet and our phones as we'd all ventured out without our bags...last time I do that!! Everything seems fine again now, the roads are open and the police have all gone!! Very bizarre situation!

Anyway, I've just popped home for a bit and made this Birthday card


I love using this saying!

This card has been made to celebrate the Allsorts Challenge blog's first Birthday! You should pop over to their blog and see all the fab things going on! Congratulations ladies! I've also created this card for the challenge over at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge where they wanted to see projects including metal...my brads are metal! Take a peek at all the lovely DT cards here.

The sentiment was created on my computer (I'm thinking of treating myself to a brand new Mac soon) and the papers are all from my stash. I just love the backing paper with the blue spots, its so cute! The cupcake I made myself, I added a little sparkle using my trusty glitter glue!

Right, I'm off to make some more cards....and the bookmarks that I didn't make on Friday evening!
Thanks for popping by,
Wedgie xxx

No comments: