My Design Teams

Saturday 7 November 2015

Autumn Leaves


Hello there,

Happy Saturday! I hope you've had a fab week.

As the nights are drawing in and the seasons are changing, we're back at Sweet Stampin with a very fitting challenge. This week we'd like to see your projects featuring/inspired by autumn leaves.

Now, I'll be the first to admit that I find this challenge.......well, rather challenging. Apparently I do not have many images featuring leaves within my stash (in fact I had none).....and so I was going to make a card inspired by the colours autumn leaves, but then I discovered this little cutie....


On first glance a squirrel wearing a dress, drinking tea might be an odd choice for a card. However, when I was a Brownie leader my name was Squirrel (there were already several "Owls" in the pack!).....plus of course I drink a lot of tea!

As well as the leaves on the Squirrels dress, I have used autumn colours on my card.

To see more autumn leaves inspiration pop by the Sweet Stampin challenge blog to take a peek at the DT cards. While you're there you can read all about our fab sponsor this week....


If you're looking for something else to read this weekend, why not take a peek at my afternoon tea blog (I promise lots of drool inducing photos)


Thank you for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

4 comments:

An Occasional Genius said...

Tee hee, fab card hon & couldn't get more appropriate if you tried! I'm finding the next one challenging though! Enjoy your weekend xx

Tracey T said...

This is a real cutie, Wedgie and I love the link with your Brownie leader name! Have a brilliant weekend xx

Chris said...

It's a lovely card Wedgie, the image is a real cutie, lovely LO and colours.
Have a great weekend.
Chris
x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Too cute Wedgie! I love the little acorn teapot. Gorgeous Autumnal colours and fabulous card design. Hugs, Wends x