My Design Teams

Saturday 23 May 2015

Buzz, buzz, buzz!

Hello there,

Happy Saturday! I hope you are well and have had a fab week!

Today I'm back with a lovely new challenge for you from Sweet Stampin....today we want to see bees and/or birds on your creations. I was feeling particularly creative when I sat down to make this card and decided I wanted to practice my doodling....


Perhaps I got a little carried away....and the writing is at a rather jaunty angle...but overall I am really pleased with how this card looks. The swirly doodling reminds me of bees buzzing around my garden, perfect with my little stamped bees. 

I have coloured the bees with my Promarkers and added a little sparkle to their wings with my Stickles.

If you would like some more inspiration pop by the Sweet Stampin challenge blog and take a peek at the gorgeous DT cards. This week the winner will get a fab Sweet Stampin goodie bag!

Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

6 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I love the doodling Wedgie, I think it really works. Super cute card hun. Hugs, Wends x

Tracey T said...

Super cute, Wedgie. Love the doodling! xx

Chris said...

Really cute card Wedgie, the doodling was a great idea!
Chris
x

An Occasional Genius said...

Love this card Wedgie, the doodles are just fabulous, am slightly envious of your ability to doodle so beautifully! xx

Debs said...

Uber cute!! Fabulous doodling.
Debs xx

Thordis said...

I love the doodling ... It's a great card :)
Hugs
Thordis xx