My Design Teams

Saturday 26 April 2014

No Design Paper!

Hello there!

I hope you are well and have had a lovely week. Welcome back to another challenge post from Sweet Stampin. This week we have a fab challenge for you - we don't want to see any design paper on your card at all!

You can use as much plain coloured paper as you want....but no patterns! I love this kind of challenge as it makes you a little more creative.....not being reliant on pretty patterned papers.

Here is my card for the challenge.....


I have kept my card rather simple - using plain coloured papers to make my teapot and teacups. I have stamped white flowers on all the china and added a little white faux stitching. Finally I added my "thank you" sentiment. It was my Birthday last week and I was rather spoilt by my lovely friends and family and so this made the perfect thank you card to send to people for my pressies.

I have made several of the cards....


For more no design paper inspiration pop by the Sweet Stampin challenge blog and take a peek at the gorgeous DT cards that Team Abi have created this week. While you are there you can also find out about our lovely sponsor this week....


If you are in the mood for creating any Christmas cards (getting a head start) then take a peek at our Christmas challenge over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin this month!

Thank you for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

No comments: