My Design Teams

Wednesday 12 February 2014

A Tropical Christmas

Hello there!

I hope you are keeping well!

Welcome back to another challenge from Christmas at Sweet Stampin....this month we're really making you think. Or maybe it was just me that found this challenge tricky?? We want to see your cards featuring a tropical Christmas!

I got really stuck with this one....so stuck that I actually Googled "tropical Christmas cards" and discovered this fab image.....


Now, I have to say that I love the image, I think its fab....but that's about all I like on this card!

I wanted to go with slightly unusual papers to go with my slightly unusual Christmas card theme....but now that the card is finished I am not sure it all goes together! 

Bit late now though!

To see more inspiration for a tropical Christmas card pop by the Christmas at Sweet Stampin challenge blog and take a peek at all the gorgeous DT cards. While you're there you can also take a peek at our fab sponsor this month....



Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

4 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful,fab image and papers.xxx

Michelle said...

hi there. that's such a hard challenge but you have done a fab job its a great card. I love your blog Michelle x

Marilyn said...

Such a great card Wedgie! I just about used this same image because it's so cute. I love the idea of the sock hanging between the palm trees.

Grenouille Greetings said...

And this is the card I was actually looking for, Wedgie, when I came by today! It is the PERFECT image for a tropical Christmas and I love it! Hugs, Lesley