My Design Teams

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Its Time For.....Errr....Christmas!

Hello there,

Happy Wednesday! I hope you're having a fab week.

So...we're back with a brand new challenge over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin and I have to say it was a little weird making a Christmas card again...after Christmas! Ha, ha!

But I did enjoy having my stash of ready made Christmas cards when it came to December 2013 so I won't moan too much about making my first 2014 one already!

Our theme this month is a lovely one...we want to see festive foliage feature on your Christmas cards....and of course there must be an image of some kind on your card too (stamped or digi). I went with a fab digi image from DigiStamp Boutique....


I have gone with a very traditionaly colour combo for this card, using lots of reds and greens. My image has been coloured with my Promarkers and I have added a little Glossy Accents to the berries to make them shine. Finally I added three cute little buttons and a printed sentiment (also from DigiStamp Boutique).

If you are stuck for ideas there are lots of lovely DT cards on the Christmas at Sweet Stampin challenge blog. While you are there you can also find out about our fab sponsor this month


I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:

DigiStamp Boutique - Monthly Competition
Allsorts - free and easy

Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

4 comments:

Doreen said...

This is fabulous,love the image and design.xxx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Wedgie. I love the image and colours
Lorraine x

Gail said...

Wedgie,I love this image. It's a beautiful, clean image and looks awesome against the white background. Those buttons are perfect..I love buttons, too. Very pretty card. Hugs, Gail

Bridie said...

Greta card, love those papers

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Have a scrumptious day!

Hugs

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts