My Design Teams

Saturday 9 November 2013

Keeping it simple!

Good Morning Peeps!

I'm back again with my second DT post of the day! This time with a new challenge from My Time to Craft....by the way have you seen that we currently have a DT call on the blog? If you'd like to join a fun loving bunch of crafters pop by the blog to find out more!

On with the challenge....this week we'd like you to keep it simple. In fact we'd like to see your Clean and Simple (CAS) cards which feature only one layer or less!

It was Joe's Dad's Birthday last week, he is a complete car nut and so I decided to get crafting with one of my car stamps....

 
I have stamped that fab image straight onto my card blank. I opted for Kraft Card as I felt that went well with my vintage mini. I love this stamp, the detail is just brilliant. I decided to keep it simple, adding only my stamped sentiment and a little faux stitching just to frame the card. 
 
I'm pleased to report that Joe's Dad was very pleased with the card!

For more inspiration pop by the My Time to Craft challenge blog and see all the fab DT cards that have been created this week!
 
Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

6 comments:

Tracey T said...

LOVE this stamp! Perfect for a male, car nut or not! Works brilliantly with the CAS style, too. Hugs, Tracey xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous cas card Wedgie and a fab image.
Hope you're having a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, your vintage mini looks fab on the kraft card!
Hugs Shell xx

Ann said...

Perfect for a car nut - love the stitching!!

Kim. said...

Love this card, that stamp is brilliant for men.
Kim xXx

Beverley said...

Awesome masculine card. Hugs Bev x