My Design Teams

Thursday 8 August 2013

Get Well Wishes

Hello there...what's this...another card from me?? I know, its shocking...but I have finally managed to spend some quality time crafting!

Anyway, today I have a really quick card for you....this is a special request card that someone at work asked me to make for them.....

 
I have gone with a soothing taupe and light blue colour combo for this get well card. My image has been stamped and then I have added texture to the card using big blobs of Stickles. I attached the image once dry onto a pretty doily, giving it a very girlie feel! I have outlined the doily with a pretty blue Promarker.
 
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
 
I Love Promarkers - use a doily
The Pink Elephant - add texture
 
If you get the chance pop by there fab blogs to see the gorgeous DT cards that have been created this week!
 
Thanks for popping by today,
I hope to see you again soon!
 
Wedgie xxx

6 comments:

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Wedgie. I love the pretty tree and colours.
Lorraine x

Tracey T said...

This is a lovely colour combination, Wedgie and I love the tree stamp! Hugs, Tracey xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Wedgie, I like the sweet tree image, the colours and the doily.
Kevin xx

catherine said...

This is so beautiful Wedgie and would cheer anyone up. great image and colours
x catherine

Chris said...

This is lovely, Wedgie! Beautiful image and gorgeous colours!
Chris
x

Wendy Fraser said...

Such a pretty card, love that tree stamp and such a clever use of your Promarkers. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx